Sunday, May 31, 2009

Brown Porcelain Dolls

When I hear the words porcelain doll, I immediately think of something that was just for show. As a child, I was never allowed to actually play or even touch the porcelain dolls in my room. I always thought they were so beautiful and would dress up my other dolls just like them. So what does this have to do with you? Well D.A.R.K.K offers an all exclusive chance for everyone to be a porcelain doll.

Some women hate to shop. Some love to shop but have no idea how to put an outfit together. Through intensive one-on-one interviews, D.A.R.K.K will create customized LookBook's specific to your wants and needs.

Have a certain celebrity you admire? We will create affordable alternatives.

Not sure what trends are in and out? Our detailed LookBook's will advise which trends will work for your body type and style.


Shopping should be an enjoyable experience.....D.A.R.K.K will make sure what is a reality for everyone. Questions? Contact Rion at fashiondiva23.rt@gmail.com

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie