Friday, June 26, 2009

Patricia Field Leaving Sex & the City?!

According to http://www.nymag.com/, the stylist responsible for Ms. Bradshaw’s one of a kind outfits may not be around for the sequel! Apparently, Sarah Jessica Parker wants her character to dress more “recession friendly.” Patricia Fields is not having it and I quote, “ I don’t use the recession as a reference for my creativity.”

I personally feel Sex & the City is known for over the top outfits. To change that…...well it would just change the essence of the movie/show. Sex & the City defined a generation. I watch the movie to escape from reality. Watching Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda walk around in off the rack clothing would just be depressing. What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

BoomBoppa said...

Sorry but I'm with Patty! I'm not ready to see the cast strut they stuff in forever 21 apparel......no thanks!

Kim @ The HLMN said...

SATC is not meant to be attainable. I think SJP needs to bite her tongue and make some amends. They need Patty

 
Template by Exotic Mommie