Monday, June 15, 2009

Web Tidbits: Online Shopping

I love going shopping. The ultimate high, for me, is to be surrounded by clothes, shoes, jewelry, purses, sunglasses, and the list goes on and on. But sometimes when I'm sick, there is bad weather, or I'm just being anti-social, going to the store or mall is not an option. Thanks to technology I can still shop, literally, at the click of my fingers. Here are a few of my fav affordable online stores.



Alloy.com teeny website, If your tall like me, you can find jeans with a 37" inseam are available

Barefeetshoes.com shoe lovers heaven

Bebe.com my personal fav store for quality and sexy clothes

Forever21.com be sure to check out twelevebytweleve for unique fashion at a slightly higher price

Alltherage.com accessories mania

Cutestgirl.com cute dresses!

Fredflare.com quirky affordable fashion

Idontlikemondays.us designer fashion under $100

Missme.com affordable retro fashion

Nordstroms.com shop in their sale section for cheap designer finds

Topshop.com my fav online store. Words can not describe how fab this site is

Shopfabrikboutique.comAtlanta based store, filled with wardrobe staples

Shopthelook.net trendy accessories. Shop by categories

Southmoonunder.com straight from runway style.

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie