Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What to Wear: Body Types



One problem many women have with shopping is not knowing what to shop for. Well I'm here to offer some assistance. The first step is to recognize what body shape you have. There are 4 basic body shapes:


Pear
Slender in the upper body with full hips, thighs, and bottom
Apple
Broad shoulder, full breast and tummy, with a small waist line
Hourglass
Curvy with full breast, hip, butt, with a small waistline and slender legs
Slender/Athletic
Slim all around-small breast, hips, butt, and waist
Full Figure


Curvy all over-broad shoulders, large breast, wide waist, and full hips, butt and thighs

In the weeks to follow I will give outfits and tips for each body type. STAY TUNED!!

2 comments:

BoomBoppa said...

Please do! :)

BoomBoppa said...

And another thing....I definitely take your advice to heart, just as I hope others do too. Cuz I'm just about done with seeing full figured shapes rockin slender gear...and vice versa! Come on ladies just cuz it says one size fits all don't mean you get the green light! I love all shapes and sizes, yet I love to keep my food down and digested.

*muah*

 
Template by Exotic Mommie